|Name||X-plore File Manager|
|Publisher||Lonely Cat Games|
|MOD Features||Donate Features Unlocked|
Introduce about X-plore File Manager
Explorer is installed on personal computers, and X-plore is installed on Android smartphones as well.
X-plore File Manager helps you to quickly access, view all the files on your Android phone
PCs and laptops were commonly used for a period of time when they were cluttered with numerous folders, top and bottom, inside and outside, and numerous classes, making it difficult to view and locate files. Not just PCs, smartphones, and tablets can devolve into a maze of strewn-about icons. If you ever find yourself unable to govern all of the information on your phone, regardless of how neatly you keep it, it’s time to install this X-plore File Manager program.
Consider a wardrobe with twin compartments, each with a single layer; you can view both sections concurrently. X-display plore’s is comparable. Two directories will be displayed concurrently, and you will be able to effortlessly communicate between them by viewing, browsing, copying, and renaming files.
Naturally, the term “directory” in this context refers to nearly all formats: photos, music, video, and text.
When it comes to vertical display, X-plore File Manager is a modern directory tree style, with clear directory hierarchies that mix classic layering concepts and a new style interface to create the cleanest look and the easiest user experience possible.
When using a smartphone, one of the primary hassles is opening too many tabs or browsing too many files simultaneously, which slows the phone down and even causes it to freeze. However, while using X-plore File Manager, displaying, viewing, and browsing these folders on the phone, as well as performing certain basic operations with them, have no effect on the memory or capacity of the device. This is the optimum location in this application, which I greatly enjoy.
Not only inside, but also outside
Occasionally, you’ll need to connect the phone to the computer in order to examine the USB memory and hard disk. And in these instances, a program such as X-plore File Manager would be incredibly useful. These external sets may contain a varying amount of files/folders. Nonetheless, a typical phone with built-in directory browsing makes it difficult to view everything clearly, from the current file to the hidden file. X-plore enables you to view the contents of your external memory in the same manner as they appear on a computer, without any fuss.
Additionally, X-plore enables you to view external folders shared through LAN or WiFi with your phone.
By just logging into your cloud accounts, you can view directory trees stored in cloud storage in any common format. X-plore File Manager’s range of accessible services is impressive, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Amazon cloud drive, O.mail.ru, Mega.co, OneDrive, Flickr, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, Owncloud, SugarSync, GMX, and Web.de.
Offers a set of functions like a miniature PC
By installing a simple application on your smartphone, such as X-plore, you may view everything in order. Additionally to displaying, copying, and transposing, X-plore allows you to accomplish more than you anticipated. I’ll provide a few examples to demonstrate how drastically an application might alter my technological life:
- X-plore includes a music player that allows you to relax while working by playing any song on the device.
- Vault is a unique tool that enables users to quickly encrypt critical files/folders using a password or their own fingerprints.
- Programmers can also view SQLite databases (with the.db extension) on their phones via the X-plore application, which displays them as a list of extended tables, each with its own set of rows and columns containing the relevant database record.
- Not only does X-plore display standard folders, but also assists in the opening of special files/folders in the Zip/Rar and 7zip formats. Additionally, it supports file compression for the aforementioned formats. This is a function that I believe is quite beneficial while working with a smartphone.
- As with Windows Explorer, X-plore allows you to inspect your computer’s space structure in order to identify superfluous files or those that consume the most space.
- As indicated previously, X-plore also supports Root, FTP, SMB1/SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, and DLNA / UPnP explorer. This makes collapsing files quite convenient.
- Additionally, you can utilize X-plore to construct your own favorites folder and associated favorites lists.
- With regards to images, music, and videos, X-support plore’s features are also quite extensive, including the ability to simultaneously browse image, audio, and text files, support for subtitled video playback, and quick image viewing with zoom in, collapse, and move image positions to other folders.
- Finally, information may be shared easily from phones, tablets, and other media and gadgets. Send files over Bluetooth, mail, or any other device that supports it.
MOD APK version of X-plore File Manager
Download X-plore File Manager MOD APK for Android
Download X-plore File Manager now to see all files inside and outside your Android phone within one note!