|MOD Features||Paid Unlocked|
Introduce about Solid Explorer
File management on mobile devices should be exact and scientific.
Your phone is loaded with data, applications, and images. Everything is dispersed throughout your phone, and you may occasionally struggle to locate a certain file. It’s past time for you to have a folder and file management application on your smartphone to assist you in organizing things cleanly, scientifically, and securely with improved backups. If you’re looking for something similar, you might want to check out Solid Explorer.
What is Solid Explorer?
This is a mobile file management application that aids in the protection of sensitive data on the device through the use of advanced encryption technology. Additionally, you can use this program to backup applications and data files to the cloud or NAS storage and restore them at any time.
How does Solid Explorer organize information files?
To begin, the program will enable users to access files that have been stored on their mobile devices. Following that, it will automatically organize them into collections depending on the date and time the files were created, their primary content, and their file type. Once they are grouped, you can browse, remove, move, rename, backup, and share any files on your device.
Solid Explorer additionally assists you in finding and filtering files for review more quickly due to this uniform arrangement. Yes, we are all aware that locating files that are clearly labeled by category is now faster and more precise than ever.
Additionally, the program supports network protocols, allowing cloud storage providers to enable remote access to numerous file locations. Then, using this remote control, it’s simple to toggle between several positions. Appropriate!
Security for files, even in transit
With Solid Explorer’s integrated AES encryption technology, you can keep your files safe and secure. For files that are critical to your job or personal life, you can use this Security feature to place them in a secure library that other programs cannot read.
When someone tries to access your AES encryption using any trickery, this application will display the message ‘Requires confirmation of the password or fingerprint you previously set up’. Even if Solid Explorer is uninstalled, the files remain on the same device but are protected in the same way as if Solid Explorer were installed. While security in these types of apps is fairly uncommon, this is the first time I’ve encountered one that protects users even after they uninstall it.
Solid Explorer for memory analysis
While memory analysis is not one of Solid Explorer’s strong points as a mobile file management program, there are a few noteworthy and similar little functions. For instance, you can determine which file is consuming the most space and move it to a different storage folder to maintain the device’s smooth performance.
Additionally, you may view the percentage of available space that each folder occupies. The software alerts the user to the possibility of waste in folders with a high occupancy rate. From there, you can develop a strategy for adapting to a more appropriate state.
The following is a summary of Solid Explorer’s detailed features:
- File management main memory, SD card, USB OTG
- Easily connect and manage files on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Owncloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, Mega
- NAS – supports major network protocols SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDav
- Encrypt personal files and sensitive data – password and fingerprint authentication
- Compatibility with, and support for, a wide variety of file formats: ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR, and TAR are just a few of the compressed file formats available.
- Root Explorer – if your smartphone is rooted, it allows you to browse through the system files.
- Memory analyzer – controls files/applications that consume an excessive amount of storage space on your device.
- Organize and manage files according to a variety of criteria: recent downloads, viewing images by year, watching films of the same subject, finding music by the same artist, and finding relevant documents and applications for work.
MOD APK version of Solid Explorer
Paid Features Unlocked
Download Solid Explorer APK & MOD for Android
Solid Explorer is indeed an all-in-one file management app for mobile devices. It helps keep your devices well organized and secured, easy to find, and easier to categorize files.