|Publisher||Polaris Office Corp.|
|MOD Features||Pro Unlocked|
Polaris Office: Pack all Office tools in one simple app
What is Polaris Office?
Oftentimes, working, reviewing files, changing text, and tweaking a few slides is a nuisance, but working on mobile phones is even more so. Because each file format requires a unique software to read and edit, each file must be viewed and moderated separately. This is quite inconvenient, not to mention that when work is rushed and there is little time, it is easy to become enraged.
I simply wish there was a centralized application that brought everything together. Rapid, compact, and simple to operate. Polaris Office was founded in 2015 in response to this pressing need. And it immediately garnered passionate support from consumers, earning a spot on Google Play’s list of the top Android apps of 2015. To summarize the app’s effect in a single line, simply use Polaris to open and edit any office file.
To be specific, the software now supports the DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, HWP, ODT, PDF, and, most recently, CSV file formats, allowing for seamless integration with Microsoft Office, PDF Reader & Converter, and other third-party applications. Polaris is a cloud storage service in and of itself, and it is also compatible with other cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive. In general, this is a necessary application for all office file kinds.
Specifically, what can we do with Polaris?
All you need to do with your office files is the following:
- Open, edit, and save all Microsoft Office documents, including docx, xls, and ppt.
- Send/reply/edit comments directly within files and collaborate with other group members to keep files current.
- It’s simple for everyone on the team to share links.
Additionally, it incorporates recent characteristics that benefit the office environment, such as:
- There is a handwriting input feature, which is really useful for taking short notes during meetings.
- Additionally, you can draw and update ideas while writing on the screen, just as you would on paper.
- Take images, make videos, and import editing files right from the app.
- Alternatively, you can import photographs and videos from your phone’s gallery into files.
Polaris files are totally compatible with computers, tablets, and Android phones without any formatting issues.
Smooth display, all-in-one features, but extremely simple to use
I’d want to discuss a little more about how to display files and their contents in Polaris. Frequently, I encounter difficulties while opening office files directly in available Microsoft Office apps; in particular, the content presentation is rather difficult to see. Anyone who utilizes Google Drive’s Excel would understand. The lines of text occasionally become jumbled, shifting between columns is difficult, and if you want to switch to another sheet while working on this one, you may see that it disappears. However, when switched to Polaris, it becomes smoother and more noticeable.
Not to mention, it combines all capabilities into a single app, resulting in a phone with a clean screen devoid of too many icons for various office programs. Swiftness and concentration are the scientific working methods for everyone, correct?
Additionally, WPS Office is an excellent office program for Android.
Some paid plans of Polaris Office
Users must select the appropriate service pack in order to take use of the numerous levels of perks. Polaris currently offers the following service packages:
- Standard bundle is provided for free. This should sufficient for those of you who only require the ability to open, view, and modify light office files. If you require more in-depth, advanced editing, you should upgrade to one of the two packages listed below.
- Smart plan (monthly fee of $3.99; annual fee of $39.99).
- Pro Plan ($5.99 monthly / $59.99 annually).
MOD APK version of Polaris Office
Download Polaris Office MOD APK for Android
Polaris currently supports over 18 different languages to bring as many benefits as possible to users, such as English, French, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, and Spanish. … Especially with so many features and capabilities, Polaris only has a size of 60 MB, a very modest number compared to the memory of today’s smartphones, especially nothing compared to the required memory of the 3D games on mobile.
Everyone, please download Polaris MOD APK to use here!