Introduce about Google Translate
Text translation program that is extremely handy to use on the go!
As everyone needs Google Translate
I used to borrow many friends’ phones to do a small experiment: see which app was installed on every device. Then I realized that, in addition to well-known applications such as online browsers, Gmail, note-taking applications, music applications, and movie-watching applications, the app that everyone uses is Google Translate.
Occasionally, you’ll want to read lengthy sentences in their native language swiftly and briefly to get the important point. Occasionally, you’d like to learn how to correctly pronounce a foreign word or how to incorporate it into a phrase… There are a hundred and one reasons why you want a robust translation application. And Google Translate is definitely the most powerful now available on all platforms.
Google Translate is one of those programs that I believe every smartphone or tablet user should have. Not only because it is so well-known, but also because it is available on mobile devices with all of its features.
What outstanding features are there in Google Translate?
Google Translate is a program that almost everyone is familiar with on a PC or laptop. What are the distinguishing aspects of Google Translate as a mobile application? Are they as feature-rich as a downloadable PC application?
Google Translate remains fully functional in its entirety, including all components and primary functionalities, just as it was on the PC. Specific features include the following:
- Google Translate is a free service that enables you to convert text between 108 different languages. Simply pick the input and output languages, then enter the text to be translated; the output box will display the translated text automatically.
- This feature is “top of the line” for mobile users. Simply select a paragraph to translate from any website or application, then click the Google Translate button to open a small window containing the translation. It can instantly translate in all situations without the need to open the app, making it ideal for professions that require speed and quick manipulation.
- Offline translation. This function surpasses the capabilities of Google Translate on a personal computer. Without an Internet connection, you can translate text in more than 59 supported languages using the Google Translate application on your smartphone. You may use it whenever and wherever you like.
- Rapid translation through camera: Through the mobile camera, you may “see” and translate the text you see. This feature currently supports up to 94 languages, which is ideal for frequent travelers.
- Translation of discussions: When you install Google Translate on your device, all of your conversations with friends/partners can be promptly translated. When you’re chatting, click the Google Translate symbol to see what the other person is saying. Google Translate supports more than 70 languages for this function.
- If you utilize a quick writing and drawing gadget integrated with a smart pen, you can write any character and have Google Translate translate it immediately rather than having to type it. 96 languages are supported by this function at the moment.
Three outstanding features
I particularly enjoy the following three aspects after using it for a long, due to the nature of my work:
- Phrasebook feature: You can star and save all translated phrases for future reference using Google Translate. This is true across the board.
- The second aspect that strikes me as impressive is the capability to sync data across various devices. This means that you only need to sign in once, and your devices will effortlessly sync. Extremely useful for traveling and multi-device work.
- The Transcribe is an optional function. Google Translate can assist in continually translating a segment of another person’s speech and producing results as rapidly as feasible.
List of languages available on Google Translate
Google Translate is available in more than 100 languages and can be utilized by users worldwide. Regardless of your location, origin, or occupation, age, or native language, you may simply choose a language that is compatible with you.
The following is a list of languages that Google Translate supports for free:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Laos, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malaysian, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persia, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu…
Note about required access
During use, Google Translate may require access to certain of the associated features and apps to make the greatest use of the entire set of functionality indicated above:
- Microphone for translating spoken language
- Camera for automatic text translation
- Translation of SMS messages
- External storage device for offline data download during translation
- Accounts and credentials for authentication and device syncing
Download Google Translate APK for Android
Google Translate is an application you cannot ignore when using mobile. It will help you a lot in your daily work and study, even for the most difficult translation situations such as through images, through handwriting, through many different devices used at the same time. Download Google Translate to use it now.