|MOD Features||Premium Unlocked|
Introduce about Fing
This tiny tool helps you detect WiFi thieves and manage your children’s Internet access time.
Why should you use Fing?
It’s not significant. However, it is rude to attempt to use another person’s WiFi. Particularly when people occasionally have multiple people in their houses, each with their own device, which is already a significant load. That was my thought when I discovered someone was secretly utilizing my Wifi one day.
The most evident sign that Wifi is being used secretly is that the connection is generally quite reliable when watching movies or accessing the web but suddenly slows down unexpectedly. Alternatively, there are moments during the day when you are unable to connect to Wifi. I’m going to utilize a basic software like Fing to see if someone is doing something they shouldn’t be.
Steps to use Find to detect someone using your Wifi and prevent them do it again
Utilizing Fing is fairly straightforward. Simply download and install the most recent version of Fing on your phone, and then launch the application. Fing will automatically scan and display on the screen all of the devices connected to the house’s wireless network, using a straightforward report interface.
Detecting is one thing; putting an end to it is quite another. Blocking devices from connecting to a PC’s wifi network is very simple for anyone who does a little searching, however on mobile, only Fing can do so at the time.
To be more specific, you can access each device’s details by tapping on it. Once discovered, it rapidly disables the device by saving and remembering the MAC address. Then, using the phone’s web browser, navigate to the Wifi modem’s address “192.168.1.1” and log in using the Username/Password credentials. Then, on the Router’s interface, select Activate mode to enable MAC address-based blocking. To verify that the blocking process has been finished, click Save and Reboot the Router.
What key features does Fing have?
Fing is a completely free application for managing your wireless network. It includes lots of new simple features that enable you to simply manage the devices that connect to your WiFi. Include:
- Determine whether your home’s wireless network has been hacked or is secure.
- Check to see if the motel or other location has hidden cameras.
- Test WiFi and mobile Internet speeds, as well as latency, download and upload speeds, to determine whether the Internet service provider met its initial speed commitments.
- Scan the network using the proprietary Wifi and Lan scanner technology to discover all devices connected to the Wifi you’re examining. From there, create a list of all devices that are connected to the wireless network and determine if someone is stealing the connection and sabotaging the From there, create a list of all devices that are connected to the wireless network and determine if someone is stealing the connection and corrupting the bandwidth.
- Identification of the device and associated information, such as the IP address, the MAC address, the device name, the model, the vendor, and the manufacturer.
- In-depth examination of other attributes and device types such as NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP, and Bonjour.
- Port scanning, device pinging, DNS monitoring, and lookup capabilities.
- Receive security alerts for your network and devices by email and text message.
- Fing’s UI is straightforward. Simply follow a few easy steps, read it once, and you will remember. If you are unfamiliar with banning these and other devices, you can consult someone who has used this program previously (on a PC or smartphone).
Managing your children’s Internet access time
Fing, in particular, enables you to manage the usage schedule and suspend access for family members’ children. However, it is vital to discuss it with your children. Parents and children must agree on the times and duration of Internet use during the day (and what to use it for). And then you use Fing to automatically set a timer to unplug the devices from the Internet when they are not in use. If you disagree and automatically disconnect, it’s a little impolite to them. Parents, keep in mind the principles that must be addressed and agreed upon.
You can also try other apps like WIFI WPS WPA TESTER.
MOD APK version of Fing
Download Fing MOD APK for Android
Fing is a mobile application that takes up little space, the interface is easy to understand and the features can do a lot. Especially during this quarantine time when people are at home, children have a very high demand for entertainment on the internet, it is very beneficial to control Internet access with a Wifi management application like Fing. Download it here!